Original topic:

real cause

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 05:31 PM)
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
I was going through the Xiaomi oppo and huawei services I found them to be very poor I know at least 150 to 300 people who use these brands they have Snapdragon and even don't know the speed they have ask them how's it they say works fine gets the job done but battery is not good and sometimes hangs up only oppo that too with 2 models find x and X2 while huawei has Kirin processor only redmi Xiaomi realme have Qualcomm at lower prices good but samsung will never bring Snapdragon to asian or European market because here it's their profit area after tussle with Qualcomm 1993 Exynos was banned for usa even though Snapdragon chips are made by samsung for qualcomm yes. Ever wonder why s20 ultra 12 or 16gb 1400to 1600 dollar phone was made for usa only and European union and Asian market gets only 128gb variant why?  Because samsung has entire accessories division all feature loaded phone in usa because there only apple ecosystem works and I speak from experience I stayed 1 year in los Angeles California and by God let me tell you nowhere was samsung even Snapdragon near in any person's hand 9 out of 10 people use apple ecosysytem because it's American attitude of making something that doesn't exist elsewhere you know monopoly so this s20ultra 5g was a slap on the apple a13 bionic system and yes it really did hit many users of apple switched to samsung meaning if samsung can't sell Exynos in usa it will earn profit via qualcomm and make available entire samsung merchandise to usa and here Samsung's own playground in Asia Exynos is there for profit because it's home production so Snapdragon will never enter asia via samsung because qualcomm makes sure Exynos doesn't enter usa so it's a tussle for marketing for which qualcomm had to pay heavy fine but still maintains its monopoly but I tell u the real picture is not what you see in American posts and youtube since they're all American they feed us what they want us to believe apart from apple ecosystem no other can stay in usa and no one will tell u that because nobody cares or observes so much hence samsung will never bring qualcomm to india Exynos will stay if you want Snapdragon go to Xiaomi or oppo or realme or redmi because I know in future Exynos will come at par with Snapdragon.
And yes my info is right I know right now samsung is not giving Snapdragon but if u need you could try s10 lite a70 or a71 or upcoming a11 models. The amount of samsung stores the entire ecosystem u see in india u won't find anywhere except that all accessories all of them those that aren't here are all poured in American market to earn profit and keep at par qualcomm. 
7 Comments
GouravRana
Active Level 5
Others
great bro🔥
0 Likes
Others
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Others
wow lol
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
I mean I feel that way you tell me what do you think I mean I've been in LA for 1 year and fewer I mean very very less samsung is there in America everyone uses apple ecosystem devices Samsung's nowhere to be found I mean that's the case I've seen I don't now about you all maybe you have someone in usa ask them they'll tell you even as soon as in 2018 in Baltimore Maryland I even asked about 20 to 50 people where I stayed in a hotel everybody in nearby market just had apple because apple doesn't let any other brand step up on its turf so say as much you want but I know it's bad but Snapdragon in samsung will hardly come except a few and plus enjoy what you have I mean I can't say for everyone in the community but yes what i see and feel as experience everyday I also use Exynos in note 10 plus I ve had no problems since last year August when I bought it o mean I don't know but Exynos works fine for me. and yes how come my using Exynos and having no problems makes me a blind samsung fan a blind samsung fan is one who never complains always follows samsung whatever they feed us no it's not like that I mean o always feel this members app is useless because most of the time we are criticising each other and I don't care whether I'm active level or expert level or no level I only come here everyday just to see so many people in little troubles and feel I should help them as much as possible from wherever possible many a times I succeed but many abtimes it's just empty handed so no worries keep trying but to wish ohh maruti doesn't make cars like Lamborghini where you know Snapdragon will never come in samsung devices no need to complain just enjoy the device you currently have because there might be features you might have never discovered how they could be helpful to you and always wanted more which led to unhappines and sorrow try to discover your device explore it as I have said before live with it and if you want Snapdragon search options s10 lite a70 a71 else choose another brand at lower cost because samsung flagships are going to stay that way and ifbyoure worried of the costs that at such high price we get **bleep** devices no worries first before buying compare and first thing is be clear what you want in a device I mean I've seen people not knowing what they want and think the higher the price the better no recently I was wanting to buy m31 but lockdown happened so here on community I asked for opinion and got no bad comments on the phone even though it has Exynos so that was good I mean Snapdragon nahi hai to kya hua you have better options when I wanted a flagship I studied the phone world specs inner hardware workmanship quality everything I could find before buying note 10 plus for 3months I knew the flagships need cooling so that I found in note 9 but I noticed note 10 was round the corner so I waited and compared the two and when I found that note 10 had cooling system no matter how primitive it sounds but I think that's what keeps my device cool since day one it never heated and is working fine since no lagging no freezing with Exynos I mena I'm not compelling or arguing I just saying what I experience everyday and it's not that samsung is guilt-free no even with Exynos better software fixes and good **bleep** hardware is needed especially with devices like s20 series

let me know what do you think👍👍👍👍🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
Prano
Active Level 7
Others
Without SD SOC, boycott Samsung and sign the petition
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
you're right
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
but you have Snapdragon in samsung in s10 lite a70 a71 or a11 upcoming what do you think 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes