Original topic:

the critic comment

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 08:07 PM)
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Many have said and still say Exynos is bad samsung is crappy I have been using this note 10 plus phone for 9 months no problem exists till date yes there are a few like 
Samsung message app has no live chat like Google message app
Or mobile data switches off during calling and switches immediately back on after disconnect but I think it's good because at one time you can't be calling and listening to audio or downloading sideby side that weighs down the cellular network and the phone which could be one of reasons of battery drain but if it switches immediately back on after disconnecting call I have no problem with that it saves data and helps ensure my calling capacity in network in concentrated on calling and call doesn't drop 
You even if you say Snapdragon is best tell me if its so good how come s10 lite is not such a good phone never mind which version of Snapdragon you have all are good you the only s10 ultra running smoothly is in USA s20 ultra 5g because Snapdragon is only the brain and the brain needs body parts to get the job done alone brain can't do anything if you limit it by other parts which is why s10 lite was not so good  there in usa you check all techyoutubers whether marques Brownlee or unbox therapy all have switched to s20 ultra 5g from Google pixel phones why because yes it's best in everything and I keep saying this in my posts that Snapdragon alone cannot do anything you need 16gb ram you need 512gb internal you need 5g hardware and believe me we dint know how these hardware interact underneath the entire system is blazing fast and the effect of that can be seen in the space zoom the digital zoom in function is able to focus with great clarity and look here we get the same monster with 128gb/12gb no 5g barely no qualcomm barely the phone will survive which is why it is having hard time carrying one ui2 even usa has one ui 2 if not 2.1 there no problem comes with same system even in 12gb ram because the processor has its ancillary parts to help. I feel we don't fully utilize our devices and listen to posts that only misguide us sometimes I have been using Exynos I have had no problem find time and right now is best time in lockdown to sit down and explore your device optimize it best suited to you it'll help I know and you'll find certain features you've missed that could enable fast processing 
37 Comments
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Others
you are a blind fan of samsung then..... exynos gpu is totally shittttttr as compare to snapdragon gpu ......and cpu also it doesn't optimize much like snapdragon does
gadtech
Active Level 6
Others
Our point of view is that the exynos processor is not worthy as samsung processor, coz it's less powerful compared to snapdragon at same price segment, and why they replace snapdragon with exynos in other countries except USA. may it bcoz snapdragon is made in USA. We expect flagship phones with flagship processor.
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
qualcomm is in usa in india you have samsung factory so you're on samsung turf which makes Exynos only flagship doesn't get better than this only qualcomm in s10 lite will not improve anything
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
and cost of getting latest Snapdragon is quite high compared Snapdragon so to avoid that in indian scenario of economy well Qualcomm is still a dream🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
Others
There are a lot of company already using SD processor, Are they Getting that for free?

Do you think someone will not pay 80k for powerful performances rather than 73k for shiiiityyy phone?

Exynos isnt even close to Snapdragon bro. Get ur facts clear.
0 Likes
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Others
cost of getting latest snapdragon is high? then how come other companies are using it?????at such a low cost.....exynos se acxha to apple ka a13 bionic chip hain
0 Likes
gadtech
Active Level 6
Others
How can other companies offer their flagship phones with snapdragon flagship processor at low price when compared to Samsung. I bought A50 for 24k **bleep** they provided a polycarb back, plastic frame, **bleep** exynos processor which heats a lot while playing pubg at low level graphics. Instead i could have bought other flagship phones at 19k.
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Others
and by the way say what you want to this note 10 plus I've been using for 9 months I'm not a blind fan I read a lot so I compare and since I've been using it I'm just telling you the fact what I experience everyday I'm not saying Exynos is worse or Snapdragon is best all I'm saying is the truth I read 100s of posts everyone is troubled by samsung but I don't know what configuration is exactly in their phones maybe some wrong configuration is there who knows we live in india and want everything usa it's like saying maruti suzuki doesn't make cars like Lamborghini ohh man you're in india wake up appreciate what you have and besides I help everyone here as possible as I can to make their mobile experience as better as possible so I literally face these problems everyday and I'm not blind fan trying to suffice samsung Samsung is guilty but it's not all that bad
0 Likes
gadtech
Active Level 6
Others
It's not appreciating or depreciating, what stands is the price and why they cutting specs for price which cost more than the price sold in USA. Or else they should decrease the price. There is a lot of heating issues while I'm using note 10 and the fingerprint scanner just tested my patience. Think that you would expect a low specs phone compared to other flagship devices out there at lower price segment than note 10. Think before talking about it. Don't talk in favor of Samsung. Why the tech giant like Samsung can't offer flagship phones at mid range segment like others.
0 Likes