Original topic:

cheating

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 04:18 PM)
karisma611
Active Level 1
Options
Others
My husband has a samsung m30 phone which is under waranty. Few days back it stopped charging so we went to our nearest service centre. They checked and told the charging point needs to be changed and they do not have the part so asked us to deposit the phone for 2 days.
After 2 days my husband went to collect the phone however it was not done and as he had ro travel so he asked the phone back. However they denied telling first sign the document that phone is repaired.
He signed and got the phone as he had to travel.

Now to our surprisewhen we contacted another sevice centre in another city they are telling that the display is damaged and 10-12 nuts are missing from inside.

Can someone suggest what do we do.
0 Likes
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
just launched a complain to consumer forum as well as email it to Samsung India then see what will happend with them .....tomorrow also share it with Samsung whatsapp team .....wait giving the number
karisma611
Active Level 1
Others
watsapp no pls
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
mamm already I gave in this screenshot.take a look
0 Likes
karisma611
Active Level 1
Others
sorry had missed it..thanx
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Others
Also compliant on WhatsApp and also call to customer care
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Others
Please contact samsung and tell them proper with mentioning that particular service center
and wait for.their response
and cearly this is cheating of service centre franchisee
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
bhasiba
Active Level 9
Others
You can file your complaint in Consumer Reddressal Forum of your district. You don't need an advocate. The proforma for the complaint is available on the notice board of the forum.
best of luck