Original topic:

Worst phone from Samsung.

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 02:59 PM)
Vinogivi
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Last month, I purchased a Samsung galaxy note 10 lite. It looks good and the processing are too good. But main issues that everyone will tells that Fingerprint scanner, face recognition & Camera photo quality are worst. If I have a chance to replace this product I will definitely choose.
#DONTBUYNOTE10LTE
10 Comments
Anushka01
Active Level 6
Others
go for note 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes👍
0 Likes
Anushka01
Active Level 6
Others
exactly Samsung phones are getting worse
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
i don't know what happened to your set
but note 10 lite is not as you described
Vinogivi
Active Level 1
Others
Early I'd s8 plus but it has quad hd display so, this note 10 lite took someday to fit. But I realized that above reported issue I facing everyday
especially when I travel out and that time the finger print got error even though I scanning my correct fingers.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
for fingerprint issue you can do is
register again with all sides of your fingers and add same finger 1-2 times simultaneously for better result and lets observe
and make sure screen sensitivity is enable
Others
other than slow fingerprint....there is no such problem in my note 10 lite...and camera quality is excellent
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
Fingerprint Sensor and Face Recognition are definitely major negatives. Front camera also not good.
But apart from these I haven't faced any issues.
Rear camera is in fact excellent, don't think any other phone below 40k has better camera than this.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

* To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes