Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy F62 Over-Heating Issue

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 06:37 PM)
DevenJainF62
Active Level 2
Options
Others

I am having severe Heating issue in the Samsung Galaxy F62. Apps close on their own due to the issue. I called them, most of their Service Centers are closed and the ones that are open are far from my house. Samsung Customer Care is also very bad and not helping. Supervisor Mr. Abhishek said, "We cannot make any commitments". My question to SAMSUNG is, as I type this, my phone is under warranty. If it goes out of 14 Day return period and still COVID does not go away, will you still replace with new product?

If anyone knows, please fix this issue. Samsung please provide update to fix the issue. Phone is really hot with normal use, forget gaming!

27 Comments
anooptiwari34
Active Level 7
Others
Welcome to the Samsung world man 👨
DevenJainF62
Active Level 2
Others

What do I do about it man? The Service Center people called me up and said, "During this time we cannot also risk our lives and come to the Centre. We cannot guarantee anything, you are on your own"

I am fed up of this now! Samausng if you're reading this then send a software update now or refund my amount! As its not possible for anyone to go to Service Centre right now. But thanks to your worthless policy, your call center people say return/refund is not possible until I send it to Service Centre! What is this drama, this mis-communication within your company?? Fix this or shut your company

dev3012
Active Level 6
Others
Sabke sath aisha kr rah hai mere pas 3f62 models hai sab chipka diya
DevenJainF62
Active Level 2
Others

OMG bro, 3 Electrical Stoves?? I have only one...

If they made it water-proof with IP68 rating, in winters, we can warm the water using Samsung Galaxy F62 only! 

dev3012
Active Level 6
Others
Right bro
anooptiwari34
Active Level 7
Others
Very funny..just wait for next update..that's all can fix the issue
dev3012
Active Level 6
Others
10%chnce
DevenJainF62
Active Level 2
Others

They are not listening... told me to DM on twitter but haven't even read my DM. Third class experience :(

My next step is filing a case in consumer court if they don't solve the issue within 48 hours. 

dev3012
Active Level 6
Others
Brother kro me apke sath hu