Original topic:

Samsung Finance Plus

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 12:37 PM)
Varunm09
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hello Team,
I am Varun Madnani and I purchased Samsung Galaxy A71 through Jasmine Mobile, Baroda, Gujarat on 2nd September, 2020. I am facing 4 problems with my mobile phone.

Problems are as follows:
1. Unable to access Developer Options
2. Application "Samsung Finance Plus" pops up in the middle of doing my work on the phone.
3. Unable to use Safe Mode.
4. Factory Data Reset is Disabled.

After I had the conversation with one of the executives by calling on the number 1800 108 2222, the executive informed me that if I send a mail to sfplus@samsung.com, the queries will be resolved and I will get the access to all of above mentioned problems, except the factory data reset. When I called samsung care, they also informed me that because I have purchased the phone through Samsung Finance, this is the reason that these services are unavailable to the customer as the phone is purchased on EMI.

I am truly disappointed with this service as at least the end seller or Samsung or DMI should inform the end customer about this service. If I would have known about this service previously, I would have never opted for Samsung Finance and in future also I will recommend my relatives and friends to never go with Samsung Finance. The purpose I need these services is only because I optimize my device as per my needs to make it work more faster. 

I tried calling SFPlus Team, emailed them everything but my problem did not get resolved.

24 Comments
Solution
Others
Brother, Untill your EMIs are fully paid, these features won't be available.
for example-
Secure Folder
Developer options
Factory reset, etc.

And according to their terms and conditions you cant do anything.
So pay the full amount and then you will be able to use the full Services.

If this solved/helped with your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
Varunm09
Active Level 4
Others
I can easily root the mobile and block the SFP access. This feature is useless to be honest.
By doing this, they're just retaining customer dissatisfaction.
Others
I won't recommend that brother
0 Likes
Solution
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Its of no use to be disappointed, because it is mentioned in their terms and conditions that if you pay EMI vis Samsung finance plus, then some features will be missing until you complete tour EMI. Once you have purchased, you have agreed to the terms, from next time, read the terms and conditions carefully.
Varunm09
Active Level 4
Others
Thank you @VocalForLocal & @Anikroyale
SalmanMemon
Expert Level 2
Others
Ap JIS Number pe Phone liye ho jo abhi ap istemal karrhe ho phone mai to us sim ko nikalna mat warna apka phone lock ho jayega 72 hours bad khulega
Varunm09
Active Level 4
Others
Me ise root kar dunga. Nahi hoga ku6 bhi
0 Likes
Others
That's SF+ Tncs..once your emi gets cleared..you will get access to developer options and secure folder..
0 Likes
Anushka01
Active Level 6
Others
if u want all the features just root it or flash it