Original topic:

Refrigerator Complaint

(Topic created on: 09-16-2019 04:53 PM)
Samsung_gBf0fhS
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to Complaint No.: “4290538578”, dated 08.09.2019, for Refrigerator cooling problem. Details of the refrigerator is mentioned below for your reference:

• Product: Refrigerator
  • Type: Single Door
  • Capacity: 192 Ltrs.
  • Model: RR20N1 2Y2ZS8/2018 DIRECT COOL
  • Warranty on Compressor: 10 Years

After regular follow up, your technician did not turned up. Finally, after getting frustrated from his behavior, I called customer care again, after which Technician visited on 14.09.2019 but due to power supply cut in our area, he was not able to check the issue. I told him to wait for 15 minutes, but he refused to do so and replied that he will re-visit on 16.09.2019 at around 11 AM.

On your Technician’s commitment, I cancelled all my plan for 16.09.2019 and was waiting for him from morning itself but he did not come. Finally, after wasting my whole day because of your Technician, I called him to confirm about my complaint. I was shocked to hear such an irresponsible answer from such a reputed organisation’s employee that company will not look into my complaint because of his report which he has submitted in the Office. First of all, I would like to request you to please forward me the copy of the report which he has submitted. Secondly, whatsoever is the problem, it is Samsung Company’s refrigerator. And also I am ready to pay for repair. Then how could a company refuse for customer’s work.

I request you to please look into this matter and send Technician as early as possible or I will throw this refrigerator at your showroom and file a FIR against the company. Also I am sending a copy of this mail to consumer court. Also a copy of Invoice is attached with this mail for your reference.

Hope you understand my situation.

Hope from a positive reply from your end.

Waiting for your reply.

4 Comments
Others
update this status on tech talk
0 Likes
Tan98
Active Level 9
Others
you should have purchased LG company refrigerator because of good quality and and believe me LG company service centre guys deliver the best after sales service experience.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
not here just post it to Samsung..in feedback of Samsung members app
0 Likes
Others
try the live chat option in the app.
the customer care executive will resolve your issue.
0 Likes