Original topic:

Journey with Samsung BA INTRO

(Topic created on: 01-22-2021 02:01 PM)
Others
Hello my name is Ayan Kumar Patra many may know about it and many may not. I am just 18 year old and passed the class 12 th exam this year and there my favorite is physics Bio and math 😄 
and i couldn't see the chemistry 😡 and now i have taken admission as a Male BSC nursing student in Bangalore.

And the online exam for the admission i gave that with my Galaxy A70 device and scored 94 % marks (* here Samsung doesn't help me whole is mine hardwork 😅🤣😂

I purchased the Frist Samsung device is the guru 1200 ( probably) and then i felt a bond with the brand and fron then each and every devices i buyed is of Samsung even the tv , fridge etc most appliances is made of Samsung.

Obviously service center is a point & most Samsung service staff have a good behavior and i am glad to say that till today i haven't got any malfunctioning issues with any one of them its very rare . Even my j3 of 2016 is working perfectly till today and what to say about the tv frist we have the picture tube type tv then we changed to flat tv on 2016 and in 2019 in smart tv and each are of Samsung. 

And i came to know about the Samsung Members on 2016 in my J3. 

And as already mentioned the all products i have buyed with Samsung haven't got any malfunctioning issues till today which is absolutely awesome. 

And soory for any mistake. 

Thanks for your time. Stay safe

10 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
congratulations for your achievements at this age, I must say your future will be immense successful 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😊😊
Others
thanks sir for your appreciation
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
its true bro

you are really too good yaar!👍
0 Likes
A-
Expert Level 5
Others
Congratulations friend 👏 🥳
0 Likes
Others
thanks
0 Likes
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Others
you are my inspiration could you tell how you became a BA
Others
i am your inspiration 🤭 don't make me hesitate.
obviously why not just spent time on members like giving answers to other members questions, post your clicked images in Galaxy Gallery etc .
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Others
oh ok sir
0 Likes
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Others
Good that Samsung has never let you down. Actually if you take care of any gadget you will find those serving you longer. In case of mobile phones you are bit luckier as these are prone to malfunction due to various reasons not always users mistake.