Original topic:

Can I buy a replacement screen?

(Topic created on: 03-13-2023 05:14 AM)
Q7
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Do any of you know if I can buy a replacement screen from the service centre and repair a phone myself? I have a water damaged Galaxy A31. The display is the only thing that's damaged, everything else works fine. As the phone is out of warranty I don't want to pay extra service charges.
8 Comments
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Others
This not applicable in india yet coming this thing to India soon.

U will need to pay only 413 rupees as service charges.

If found useful/on point then click on 3 dots and accept as solution.
0 Likes
Guddu-S20FE5G
Active Level 8
Others
Yes
0 Likes
Q7
Active Level 7
Others
I repaired a phone at the nearest service center in my area last year and the repair work was not very satisfactory. I think I myself would've done a better job.
The main risk of opening a modern smartphone is to break the display. But if the display is already damaged it's quite easy.
If their work was like a professional I wouldn't have any problem paying the service charges.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Others
So, maybe u can I ask for display in local market. Not possible through officials.
0 Likes
Q7
Active Level 7
Others
Unofficial displays are either not amoled or not good resolution.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Others
Ik but u have to wait the the policy self repair comes in india.
0 Likes
Q7
Active Level 7
Others
OK.
cs-member11
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes