Original topic:

Brand Ambassador Introduction

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 11:52 AM)
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Options
Others
Hi Members! I am Aashish Sharma, a new brand ambassador on this community.

Currently in Pune, studying in college; 3rd year MBBS.

This is me during a pulse polio campaign. I along with two of my friends immunized 800 children in a span of 5 hours.

I've been on this community since it's epoch back in 2017, have been here mostly to help troubleshoot problems and increase my own knowledge. Before that, I used to stay on the OnePlus forums just for this purpose even though I didn't own their device.

Personally I would like to study about anything and everything so my hobbies based on these are reading ofc, which I do on my phone mostly; I click photos in my spare time (I am far from bring a photpgrapher) and visit places of natural beauty. Also I aim to become a Cardiac/Neuro Surgeon in the future.

My first Samsung phone was Galaxy S4, then S7Edge and now use S10+ and On Nxt as a spare, I also own a pair of Galaxy Buds and a Gear S3.

This is the last photo I took from my S7Edge.

Some Pictures clicked by me-

On S7Edge

On S10+

Phones I have used Include Galaxy Pop, S5, Note9 which are/were in the family.
Recently I bought a Galaxy Tab S6 for a friend.
My refrigerator, A/C and washing machine are also Samsung as a matter of fact🤣🤣.

As a Brand Ambassador I aim to improve the quality of content on this forum, provide solution to problems faced by members and to learn some photography.

I have attended Note10+ preview event which was held as a fan meet up in Pune. I got to know Harshil (Old BA) there, who told me about this recruitment cycle in the first place.
I had got invited to Note9 fan meet up in Mumbai and S10 launch event in Delhi but couldn't go due to time restraints.

My best experience with Samsung was recently when the tablet (Tab S6) I bought for a friend had its screen coming off from one side and i was charged with handling the situation. I tweeted about the problem on suggestion of other members and I was alloted a person who helped me right from returning the tablet to ordering a new one. All the people in the chain from the Samsung dealers to the Service center were very respectful, efficient and polite.

I hope we have a nice time together.
5 Comments
Tipu24
Beginner Level 2
Others
how could I apply for the brand ambassador programme?
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
Later this year when its available, we'll let you know with posts.
0 Likes
Tipu24
Beginner Level 2
Others
end of the academic year?
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
No bro, about August ~ November.
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol