Original topic:

About Fingerprints.

(Topic created on: 03-10-2017 04:39 PM)
Shunyam
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Hey ya'll!
Just figured out why the fingerprints won't work sometimes. It gets frustrating and we all end up having complaints in our minds.
Well unless your fingerprint sensor is really broken or all messed up with scratches, the only thing that prevents it from working is a dirty or rough finger.

Our skin has scaling issues. Especially if u r a ruff-tuff person like me (i do gardening as a hobby), chances r that ur skin will wear off even if u dont notice it. Hence, the sensor wont detect ur fingerprints.

Anyway, the solution is simple. Whenever u find difficulties unlocking phone via fingerprints, just head back to the fingerprints settings, login using ur device password and delete the existing prints then add the new ones.

All the best!
5 Comments
PrasadNyk
Beginner Level 2
Others
i also have problem with fingerprint on my j7 prime.most of the time it fails to recognize n says wipe ur home key though it is wiped n cleaned.😣
0 Likes
Shunyam
Active Level 7
Others
That surely is an essential thing to do.
0 Likes
MrAwesome
Active Level 6
Others
that is surely helpful.
Shunyam
Active Level 7
Others
Cheers!
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Others
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.