Original topic:

Samsung Service Fraud

(Topic created on: 08-18-2021 08:41 AM)
Dxt
Active Level 3
Options
Mumbai

When went to submit my phone to #service #center now they are asking for my personal id proof , where as there is nothing such mentioned in #terms and #conditions.. and the guy atlast himself agreed they havnt mentioned such point in terms and conditions. They harrassed me a lot for servicing my mobile and are like (jo karna ha karlo) Bloody #Samsung #cheater dont have manners to talk to there customer. Original #extended #warranty papers are in my hand and valid still such a big #fraud. While offering extended warranty they didnt even bothered to ask my id so y now ? Can you plzz answer admin. Is samsung such a big #chore #company ?
5 Comments
Mumbai
🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Mumbai
Google Mail to CEO Desk and service head Samsung. Send all the details, service centre location. They will help
Dxt
Active Level 3
Mumbai
Thnx Bro
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.  

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes