Original topic:

S23 ultra heating issues.

(Topic created on: 03-16-2024 01:04 AM)
Omm12
Active Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub
Hi there everyone, I would like to share my experience about the heating issues that I've facing from few days. I bought my s23 ultra from ksa last 6months ago and it was working fine. (in a ac environment) but now I'm using it on fan environment it gets heat upto 45 degree Celsius while playing pubg on 90fps. (before 30to35 on ac environment) so folks is there any special solution for this problems? 🙏🏿 
4 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
Omm12
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Your's most welcome.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc:
Turn off unused functions like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and location settings when not using them.
On the home screen swipe down the notification panel, and turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Decrease the screen brightness:
If your device is heating, decrease the screen brightness sometimes high brightness levels may cause the heating issue.

Close background running apps:
''Multiple applications'' are running in the background of the device?
When running multiple applications, the processor processes more tasks and as a result, additional heat is released from the device. This happens with most electronic devices (even computers/laptops), including the devices of other manufacturers. Close all applications not in use. This can be accomplished by using the recent application button located to the left of the home button.

Uninstall the unnecessary apps:
Too many apps installed on the device may cause the device heating issue. Uninstall the unnecessary apps if not using them.

Long duration of graphics intensive gaming sessions
Long duration of graphics-intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue.

Usage of mobile phone when charging
The usage of mobile phones when charging may cause a heating issue. So we recommend you avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes