Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

s20 heating issue while using camera

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 05:43 PM)
divzz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am in very much pain regarding this issue #HEATING.Every morning i got up and i find that my phone is heated up. And while using camera only for 3 to 5 minutes it gets too much heat up and drain too much battery  in few minutes.
27 Comments
divzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
nothing works,,,is this your flagship?
divzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
why these guys dont provide us snapdragon version
0 Likes
AquilsS20
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
im also facing same issue, phone doesnt even charge once heats up, drains off completely over night, heats up when camera app is on for 2-3min. Sent out many mails asking for a replacement after service guys repaireda nd issue didnt go. They dont even respond with proper answers. I have to spend my mone on gas to drive to the service center taking off from work. bought a phone which is ruining my life. hate samsung @samsung
Manish1975
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
sir
while using the camera just 5 to 7 minutes, mobile get heated so much resultantly camera closed automatically while showing the message"warning-temperature too high to use camera. Wait for phone to cool down before using camera" I had purchased this phone last month.
vijaykumar88017
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Dear customer support member,
i am facing the same problem.
if i use the camera for just 5 to 10 minutes,the mobile is getting heated up very fast and the camera gets closed automatically..and showing the pop up that "your phone is too hot to open the camera".
please help me in this regard...
its too worst experience to me to have an high end mobile phone and not able to use the camera(my main intention of purchasing the mobile).

hope i may get contacted regarding this and the problem may get resolved.
thankyou
vsekhar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi , am also having same issue right now , over heating issue while using camera . can anyone suggest a solution.
0 Likes
HimanshuSaraswat
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Team,

There are numerous heating issues I am facing on my S20 plus.
1) Phone gets quite warm while using mobile data though it doesn't seems to be a problem while using wifi.
2) While using camera app, the phone gets pretty warm.

Hope Samsung would atleast help resolve camera app (heating) issue with a software update.

0 Likes
Sunil89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am in very much pain regarding this issue #HEATING.Every morning i got up and i find that my phone is heated up. And while using camera only for 3 to 5 minutes it gets too much heat up and drain too much battery  in few minutes.
0 Likes