Original topic:

please fix the good lock problems

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 11:50 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Routines the goodlock routines is not working well after the recent update the good lock routines turn off the mobile data and WiFi whenever I try to type something the good lock routines is now pathetic whenever I try to type something on comments section, what's app chats and any other social media platforms even on the samsung members app the good lock routines turns off the mobile data and the wifi when ever  I try to type something Good lock task changer the good lock task changer is another level of worst bug that is the samsung pay won't work when you are using the task changer more over the task changer of good lock does not follows the android q gesture navigation system at all tha is whenever you try to switch apps to apps it only allows two apps to switch,  These two apps needs a serious fix  Samsung if you are hearing this then do fix these problems  Routines also turns off the location and mobile data , WiFi whenever I try to find the Uber cabs it simply turns off everything when ever the keyboard is shown for the typing  Kindly look for this problem  Good lock routines and good lock task changer both are not performing well at all For those user who don't believe  Please set in good lock routines  That is when the what's app  is oppened it will turn on the mobiles data and then try typing something then look that the mobile data is on or off 

Please fix this I have also tried the reinstalling but no effect 

Good lock routines aur good lock task changer dono ka fix Chahiye
0 Likes
8 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Good lock 2020 is pushed to Indian users

remove the old one and do a clean install of new Good lock 2020 from galaxy store

updated package pushed via galaxy store on 3 FEB 2020
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I have installed the new one
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
remove everything good lock , its add ons , than do a fresh install
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
done already no use
0 Likes
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I shared the whole ..querry in pdf format to Samsung care .. just and by your user name of samsung member and hope they will solve it ..ASAP
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
thank you bro
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy S

I guess you should turn to the feedback section for help. Check this link which explains the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

0 Likes
Edwin21
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Im Using M30s Running Android 10 But im not have goodlock app The App is Not Compatibale this version fix this problem please
0 Likes