Original topic:

Why not have Qualcomm Processor for Galaxy S series across the globe

(Topic created on: 02-20-2020 09:32 AM)
AbdulbashaGalaxy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am disappointed with Samsung strategy with Galaxy S and Note series when it comes to Processors even when the whole world knows the performance of both processors exynos and Qualcomm processors and yet Samsung going with Exynos just to gain more profit doesn't make sense.

These are premier devices and people pay hefty money to buy them and yet dont get the best components when our competitors can manage to price it under and yet give Qualcomm processors for their high devices.

It totally speaks of Samsungs monopoly approach of not having customer first approach rather I will give whatever I can and Indian customers will buy anyways ... We dont really care for the best components....

Also when US customers get mostly freebies we in India have to pay extra money to buy even when we pre order..

Come on Samsung... Customers are smart and are seeing these things ...If you really want them to be loyal and stick with you... Please wake up and change your strategy...

I have been a Samsung guy from Galaxy S2 to till date... I am now seriously contemplating to switching primary because of the way you treat your Indian consumers...

Yours
Samsung Well wisher 
7 Comments
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Have you guys noticed that even in Samsung website they have not mentioned which processor will be used in the S20 series. I sent a email to Samsung and asked about that. guess what's the reply j got from Samsung " The processor information is secret and it will be revealed soon " I was like how the hell can customers pre order a device which costs 93k without knowing the proper specs of the device?
Galaxy S
😂
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Though I love the Samsung phone design and quality but I am not gonna buy any Samsung phone that comes with Exynos processor again. Bye bye Samsung.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Good bye.....
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@matin0033 yeah bro I know. I heard about the leaks. but I just wanted to hear that from Samsung officials. Not sure why they are not releasing the info to public.
0 Likes
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
eynos can't handle pubg.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
till they upgrade their processor.. or get Qualcomm, I am staying with S10 or considering Apple going forward considering that Samsung in its home country itself is using Qualcomm...Customers are never heard... they only say they listen... may be listen what they want and rest is pretend to be listening
0 Likes