Original topic:

Why Wifi calling is not working

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 05:58 PM)
mamon01
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I can't find the option wifi calling in my J7 pro device. Earlier this option was there but currently its missing 
0 Likes
9 Comments
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Did u change ur sim card or reset settings ?
mamon01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
setting is missing...
0 Likes
mamon01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yeah....but the setting is missing
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro wifi calling totally depends on network carrier provider...recently gio or airtel started wifi calling features....if they included your device in their lists then only you can perform that ....I think your device is eligible to perform wifi calling by gio sim...the option automatically shown inside network settings section...if it's not then contact with geo
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
0 Likes
mamon01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
bro...The option of Wifi Calling was there in my settings but right now its missing
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
oh ...then force restart your device once by pressing volume down key +power key together for 10 seconds..and check
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try rebooting ur device and if that doesn't work reset settings of ur device
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "wi-fi calling" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes