Original topic:

Why Samsung not Selling Snapdragon version Processors in other countries (only in USA,Chian & SK) ?

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 07:31 AM)
Brahmaji53787
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Why Samsung not Selling Snapdragon versions Processors in other countries ?

why samsung is so greedy for money, that they are selling cheap exynos processors( weak compared to snapdragon) ?

S21 utlra becoming flop in other countires bcoz of exynos processor, Over heating issue. everyone is feeling regret for buying s21 ultra, go n check forums and online portals.

when u r selling for same price in every country, why u people not providing the snapdragon version ? 
are u looking for money or customer satisfaction ?

when other small companies able to give snapdragon processors for less price, when compared to you, why u people not providing even for little more price ?

please change that atittude and greedy nature, think about custmors saticfactioin also. 

because this very reason, u people lost so much of customers.

even though i am samsung fan boy, i am not happy with samsung's greedy nature.

27 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Wow, you believe that, amazon peeps comment blindly. Only 10% is honest truth, rest all blindly or complaining on stuff which they really dont know.
Ik exynos variants of S21 variants are priced super high and i dont support their processors.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yeah, you're right Samsung does this to make more money. The big picture is every mobile manufacturer wants to make it's own chip. As Samsung is a tech giant and can afford to produce chips and spend on it's research and development. Samsung testing it's chip globally except some nations. The big picture is according to me is Exynos getting better every year and someday Samsung will sell Exynos version in every country. It may also happen that Samsung sells it's chips to other manufactures. It's just a theory. 🙏🏼 But yes we get **bleep** Exynos version for now 😌
s4s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Heating issues are majorly software issues, SD version owners too reported heating issues not just exynos owners. Now majority of heating issues resolved in both.

Exynos was bad before 2100, at the stage of getting better with 2100, by dropping custom cores and going with ARM cores alone and dropping GPU, in future they will be much better too.

Having control over hardware processor is always a plus, the way Apple chose. The idea of samsung may be at some point in future, their software + exynos will be the best.

Screenshot_20210220-213943_Chrome_5453.jpg

0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
In United States. Snapdragon variant after conversation roughly comes neae 84000. And here they sell Exy for 1 lakh
Brahmaji53787
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

worst price strategy

0 Likes