Original topic:

The worst update of S24 ultra

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
mohankalyani25
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Proud to say that I am owner of S24 Ultra. Directly purchased from Samsung website. After every upgrade the mobile is becoming the more painful than before. Its getting the temperatures of almost more than 40°C while using just for the calls and basic screen on. Now a days I think i can start using to iron my clothes. Samsung is ruining the premium experience by giving the unneccessary updates and creating the mess by pushing the software that is not at all optimised. Thanks for ruining your latest mobile by giving the wonderful experience, as I have denied the iphone and chosen the Samsung. 

12 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages. The issue could occur due to usage and various other factors, in case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers to resolve their issues.

However, kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue by the given links.

Galaxy device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate that you are testing your software and releasing it. I already mentioned that i am using my mobile at normal environment and not using it excessively for longer duration as the issue still persists I have kept the post. I will send the log file for your reference. Factory reset may not be a good idea because a lot users are complaining the same issue. I hope this will help. Warm regards
Mohan Kalyani
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Bhai Omelette bhi bana sakte ho, titanium body hai to maja aayega.. 😝
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Or agar veg ho to dosa bhi bana sakte ho
Galaxy S
😂😂😂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Extra benefits and Advantages of buying Titanium S24 ultra
0 Likes
Akshaycell
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I reverted back to March 2024 first rom AXBN via odin. Now i dont have heating issue which i was getting with AXCA rom
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung S24 Ultra Sunlight Display Issue

Hi,

I am using Samsung S24 Ultra and Unable to use even 10 minutes in Sunlight...

After using mobile for 3 minutes or so the Screen is getting Over heated & Unable to see the Display as it will become Dim after that it will become Normal only after you go it Indoor..

I am facing this issue since many days tried lot of Solutions suggested by Samsung team in Samsung Community forums like Reset, applying adaptive Color tone,.....etc., but this problem was not fixed

Finally last week I visited Samsung Service Center, they tried :

1.IQC---No Problem in it,

2.They Done Software for it---Unable to fix the issue

I was really vexed of trying all these and not getting any solution for the above Problem..

it's Big Issue in a Flagship Mobile But Samsung was Unable to fix the issue

Buying Mobile for Lakhs of rupees But Unable to Use it even 10 Minutes in Sunlight Displayyyy

So Dissappointed for Purchasing Samsung S24 Ultra with above issue..
0 Likes