Original topic:

Screen replacement for S7 flat under one time replacement offer

(Topic created on: 04-12-2017 01:14 PM)
MH
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

I am sharing experience with Samsung service so it can help others who may have similar issues.

couple of weeks ago I broke my S7 flat display by accidentally dropping it down. screen at top edge was shattered. As I was using a slim case it didn't protect the phone display. top and bottom were exposed.

using Samsung app, I located nearest service centre and submitted my phone there. I had initial problem dealing with customer care executive there but when I spoke to the manager he was very helpful and got it replaced within a week. it takes so much time because approval is needed from Samsung office to avail 990 rs one time replacement promo code.

I had purchased it in Dec 2016. at the time of purchase, Samsung offered one time screen replacement offer at 990 rs payable at the time of replacement.

I availed this offer at the time of replacement in April 2017. the phone seems to be working fine now. I did a hardware test using community app.

I hope anyone who purchases a full glass body Samsung phone makes sure that you have one time replacement offer with it.

Now I use a Spigen Neo hybrid case for added protection. Hope to never break my display again. it costs whopping 11,500 rs!

loving my S7!

P.S Samsung India phone support needs major improvement.
7 Comments
Galaxy S
i purchase my S7 edge on 23rd of august 2016 my phone screen is damage due to accident and i paid Rs.14,000/- for screen replacement no offer from samsung i get 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
MH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i purchased it after Note 7 blast. Samsung offered One time replacement offer in Dec 2016.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
when i purchase that time also a issue of s7 note blasting but no offer provided to me
0 Likes
MH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
maybe the offer was unavailable when you purchased it. My display cost was 8000 only.
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to give you the kind of service you expect.
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
my s7 edge display also broken after go to service center replacement price 16000 . one time replacement scheme is come or not
0 Likes
MH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
call samsung service customer care number to confirm. Tell them your phone model number and date of purchase.
0 Likes