Original topic:

Samsung software update is worst

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 12:31 AM)
Harpi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung has officially confirmed One UI5 deployement for S908U1 S22 Ultra whereas devices are unable to get the OTA.. I must say this is the commitment difference between Apple and Samsung.
0 Likes
6 Comments
sareenpritam
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro samsung is worst.
0 Likes
öNonMonkö
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I updated my S22 Ultra with Android 13 and One UI 5. on 25.10.2022. How come you are facing a problem?
0 Likes
Harpi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just now I have updated by using smart switch.. but still its not available on OTA.
0 Likes
kan24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
One ui 5 finaly here on s908u1 device. If u r using in india, try using Usa Vpn. I got it just now
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I did nothing of all the above mentioned. Have been constantly getting updates via ota from start exactly 1 day after the official release with no delay
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes