Original topic:

Samsung s22 ultra display issue

(Topic created on: 10-09-2023 10:54 PM)
Anishak
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey users very bad to say this message... 
Recently updated one ui 5.1 at l
23 September 2023.
Before update display was very neat and clean but after update I face an display top white light issue...
First of all I thought it's just a bug or software issue...but day by day that white line gives me lots of problem... so i want to the authorised samsung customer service and asked for this issue... they gave me very careless answer and ask money for changing new display. I was very shock why I need to pay... this is not at all my problem samsung must be reasonable for this problem... but they simply turn this is not samsung problem it's only your problem may be you Fallon a ground or what ever may be happen... so samsung not reasonable for this... we were premium customer only for bought time.. 

16 Comments
samsunguse
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
💀
0 Likes
Wildvine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Send an email to Samsung CEO, and meanwhile chat with Samsung customer support through members app and also try to visit another service center in your nearby area if available.
Samsung already notified that they will replace the display if there is no sign of physical damage
0 Likes
dhirj4u
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am having the same issue after the latest update..
0 Likes
Sattri3
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
go to service center same happen with me. samsung change my display free of cost my phone is out of warranty
0 Likes
Ashish_AJ
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
How many days they took for repair ?
0 Likes
Sattri3
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
10days
0 Likes
Ashish_AJ
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you . And was there any approval required ? for me they told after repair there will be an approval request raised .
0 Likes
Sattri3
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yess approval request service center mail to samsung india
0 Likes