Highlighted
Beginner Level 4

I truly regret buying the S20 Ultra 5G just as it was launched. The phone's performance is quite pathetic and miserable as compared to the same category offerings from other companies. The Exynos 990 CPU is not up to the expectation and the Mali GPU makes things worst. The temperature of the phone rises up to 43 degree centigrade after 20 minutes of gameplay on PUBG. Playing with a lower frame rate to avoid the heatup issue makes it totally useless. If I wanted to play on a lower frame rate I would have stuck with my old phone. This was my 4th consecutive purchase of a Samsung high-end mobile and I am going to look for other options from now on.  

4 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Send feedback to samsung via member app wait for next update hoep Samsung slove this issue
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
Get refund voucher from Samsung. Complaint on consumer forum website.
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Dude if you play any game even at low fps it does heat a lot because games has high graphics and while playing the phone do get hot for a while which is normal one and not a big issue as it's not a gaming phone and you know how gaming phones are designed.
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support