Original topic:

Samsung S20 Screen gone blank Green color automatic.

(Topic created on: 09-13-2022 04:59 PM)
Rahulcool989
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung is Replacing Screen of Samsung S20+ but not of S20.

I don't understand, Samsung S20 and S20+ both are same Variant phone. And the green screen issue in both mobile are same.

Samsung has to change the green screen issue of all Samsung s20 series free of cost as it's manufacturing defect accepted by Samsung in S20+ model.

I went to customer care office near my city, he told me that your phone is having same green screen problem with is seen is Samsung s20+ series but I am not able to change the screen of your S20 free of cost as I have order to change screen of S20+ model at the moment.

Also he said me to talk with Samsung customer care and tell them to help you replace the screen as it's manufacturing defect.

What should I do now? Should I stop buying Samsung mobile forever and tell all my friends or family or neighbours or customers about Samsung fraud or will Samsung help me with free screen replacement and make me feel happy again.
3 Comments
JS20
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi 👋 brother Kitna time ho gya phone ko aap ke.
Purchase krne ke kitne time badh ye problem hui ???
0 Likes
Rahulcool989
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
After 1 year.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes