Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Buds Accessory

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 02:53 PM)
SophiaH
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. I had submitted a claim on 16 Feb for my Samsung Buds (when purchasing a Samsung S21+, which I have done). Thus far I have not received any confirmation email for this claim. Please advise urgently!
0 Likes
12 Comments
Revs007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Like how I was told initially, forget about those galaxy buds. you are not going to receive them...I have been waiting 6 months from another offer.
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi SophiaH 

Please provide your reference number so we can check the claim status?

SophiaH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
63160209122264RJB
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Your claim was approved 18 Feb 2021, delivery takes between 7 to 14 working days, excluding weekends. Please track the order on the link below : 

https://www.courierit.co.za/

SophiaH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I used the same waybill number and strangely Courier IT has a delivery note except I never received my Samsung Buds
0 Likes
SophiaH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for the information. Please can you assist me with how to obtain the serial numbers for the buds and the smart tag so I can try to locate them etc? Or is there a procedure when the delivery company says the product has been delivered but the customer I.e. me has not received it? I have also emailed the delivery company. Please advise further what protocol should be followed..
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Please connect to Live Chat support to check if the details we have for the delivery are correct, so we can escalate it further to the dispatch department. 

SophiaH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
done and they are assisting me still
EugMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mine is, 630 403 050 728 EP15L

20210306_132805_3977.jpg

0 Likes