Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Still no 'free' galaxy wearbles

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 09:56 AM)
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
it's been almost a year now and I still have not received my "Free" Galaxy buds buds+...
on 16.06.2020 I had received email confirmation that I would receive my buds. 
In August 2020,i had called to find out what happened to delivery? lady says it will come through after lockdown.
I then followed up 6 months later, 15 Jan 2021..still no buds... new lady raised escalation dispatch... now 15 Feb 2021.. still no buds.. called and they want to escalate again? 
how hard is it to give me my buds... it's almost a year... so sad

someone admin from members told me to send all my info to verifications@samsung... and now 2 weeks later nothing...

why promote giving free stuff when buying s20 and then not give it .. I suppose fake promos now same as s21.. so why bother 
12 Comments
Chris789
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi all i received my S21 ultra on the 28th January 2021 and still not received my free buds pro and tag. how do we escalate this to samsung
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u could try calling or just nothing
Samsung customer service is gone **bleep**...they dont deliver.. they give your references.. and then leave you for a year... best thing return the s21 and get an apple... u may not get free stuff but they don't do **bleep** promos
0 Likes
Chris789
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how do i return the fone as it was a online purchase
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they is always a return or refund on online purchases wherever u buy it from... but I would suggest to call Samsung every day until you get your promised free stuff if you happy with your phone... if not return and don't worry as Samsung customer service clearly doesn't care to give us our stuff
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  ZaheerD

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. kindly provide your claim reference, email address and IMEI number so we can check on your escalation?

0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
please provide verified Samsung email and I will send IMEI again... I will not post my IMEI on a public forum.

further u had requested I send this previously which I did.. and you did not respond...
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am still awaiting your response to the same post 2 weeks ago?
please advise maps_sam07 if you will really help?
or are u a **bleep** account?

Screenshot_20210228-142958_Samsung Members_29249.jpg

0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
still no response from maps sam07... I just want my buds as u promised... all relevant details were sent to your email as specified... CITD number, escalations ref, IMEI... what else must I do? I keep calling and no one seems to want to assist.. why is Samsung so ignorant to customer service
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
still no response from you... my email zaheer.desai@gmail.com.
send me your email and I will forward again... for the 6th time to Samsung.. all references including escalation references...
0 Likes