S24 ultra Display issue in sunlight

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
tirumalraogoli
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends, 

I am from Hyderabad,

I am Samsung S24 Ultra user since released..

I am unable to use mobile in Sunlight more than 2 minutes, the display is getting over heated and Display getting Overheated, Dim and not clearly visible in Sunlight,

It's really shocking to me this Big Problem in Samsung Flagship mobile..

Indoor Display is Excellent 

But Outdoor Display in Sunlight to not visible after 2 minutes and also getting Heated,

Samsung need to fix this issue

Or

Samsung should Recall all S24 Ultra mobiles as it is very big issue and refund money to all s24 ultra users facing this issue
6 Comments
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
This is the issue with S22 ultra too, also other high end phone including iphone
0 Likes
MauryaAditya
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I guess ,it's not an issue but normal thing happen , all mobile brands ,and almost all model have those problem ,already heavy usage or continuously usage make mobile heated + using it in sunlight make it more heated ,so I guess it's because of sunlight only !! Not an problem in tech devices .
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung has cheated its loyal customers in the name of S24 Ultra.
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung claims that S24 Ultra is a good phone and Samsung claims that they do not accept any feedback from the customer side and that there is no defect.
I think it is a failure of Samsung
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that this is not a bug or issue, It happens due to the Adaptive brightness feature enabled on your Samsung device, this feature allows the touchscreen to automatically adjust its brightness based on the surrounding environment, you can follow the below steps for resolve your device issue:

① Change the display mode to ‘Light’ mode. (Settings > Display > then select the ‘Light’).
② Alternatively, Adjust the display brightness a little bit brighter. (Settings > Display > adjust the Brightness to a brighter level).

Galaxy device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

We have also noted down the feedback. We are continuously working for making our products better and more efficient.

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
CBV1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

None of that works. I even made sure all backgound apps that might be causing heat were "off".  Now kindly explain to me  why I have a $1300 "mobile" smartphone that I cannot use outside, where I happen to spend most of my time for 3/4 of the year???? Not happy with Samsung right now.

0 Likes