Original topic:

S24 Ultra Display Issue

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

I am using Samsung S24 Ultra and Unable to use even 10 minutes in Sunlight...

After using mobile for 3 minutes or so the Screen is getting Over heated & Unable to see the Display as it will become DIM after that it will become Normal only after you go it Indoor..

Unable to Use it even 10 Minutes in Sunlight Displayyyy..

Even we checked in My friend's S24 Ultra, Similar Issue in that Mobile also....

it's BIG ISSUE in a Samsung S24 ULTRA Flagship Mobile But Samsung was Unable was not taking this issue very Seriously and Fixing it !!!!

This Issue is Not there in S23 Ultra and it's Display is best than S24 Ultra...

Even 10 thousand mobile we can use as much as time in Sunlight and it's Display is Super in Sunlight...

But Purchasing S24 Ultra Flagship Mobile of Samsung with Lakhs of Rupees But Unable to Use for even 5 minutes in Sunlight...

Immediatly Samsung need to fix this or Recall All S24 Ultra mobiles to fix this Issue in Mobiles

If Samsung Unable to fix this Issue, It need to Refund all the price of the Mobile to effected S24 Ultra mobile Users...

8 Comments
KushalN
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro meeku battery yela vundi s24 ultra lo I'm getting around 5hrs ? For u
0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Check in your mobile regarding above Issue, Most of the S24 Ultra mobiles had the issue and do update your review here

Let us Raise Our Voice to Samsung to fix this Big Issue
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mee too getting only 4 to 5 hours Screen on time...

I am using in Battery Saver mode in most of the time

0 Likes
KushalN
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ya bro 4 to 5 hrs is very bad
S23 ultra has a better sot when compared to s24 ultra
sadananda78
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My s24 ultra have same problem not mine even every s24 ultra have same problem. the display was not bright even for 3 minutes in direct sunlight.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share the same video clips for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Sir

We sent many times but no Solution from your side....

Many S24 Ultra Users facing this issue..

So Dissappointed
khansa286786
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Nice
0 Likes