Original topic:

S23 ultra front camera

(Topic created on: 12-28-2023 05:17 PM)
umerhadi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After updating s23 ultra front camera quality is very bad anyone have same problem?
12 Comments
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
After digging I found some people are complaining about overall camera quality in S23 ultra after the One UI 6 upgrade. How's the main camera quality?
0 Likes
umerhadi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Main camera quality is ok
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Take some photos from the front camera. Then open Samsung Members app, go to the support tab. Click Error Report and then select Camera. Write a brief description about the problem and submit. It will take some time as it will be collecting and uploading the system logs.
0 Likes
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It is good if you can factory reset. But you have to take a complete backup of your phone.
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
If you're experiencing a decline in front camera quality after a software update on your S23 Ultra, you can try a few troubleshooting steps:

1. **Check Camera Settings:** Ensure that the camera settings are optimized. Sometimes, updates may reset configurations.

2. **Clear Camera Cache:** In the app settings, clear the camera app's cache to ensure it's not holding onto outdated data.

3. **Restart Device:** A simple restart can sometimes resolve minor glitches introduced by updates.

4. **Software Update:** Check if there's any additional software update available. Manufacturers often release patches to address such issues.

5. **Factory Reset (Caution):** As a last resort, consider a factory reset, but be aware that this will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up important information first.

If these steps don't improve the situation, reaching out to Samsung support for guidance or checking online forums for similar experiences and solutions could be beneficial. They might be aware of the issue and provide specific instructions or updates to address it.
0 Likes
umerhadi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
All options are I did but problem still have
0 Likes
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
In this case you need to do rest factory as our friend Zammi# said
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi there,

I still haven't received One Ui 6.0 update for my Samsung S22 Ultra (SM-S908E/SD) but I received it for my older Samsung Ultra 5G which is little wierd .

Has anyone with this model still haven't received the update or is it just me.

0 Likes
Zammi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Something to try - Install Expert RAW app from Samsung app store. Try to take a selfie with it. Let's compare the images from the default camera app and Expert RAW app.
0 Likes