Original topic:

S23 Ultra Back Panel Glue Issue

(Topic created on: 07-18-2024 08:47 PM)
SReddyG
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My 1.4 yrs old S23 Ultra back panel getting losen on top and right sides and could see that it's getting liften up when tried with my nails. I do have bought extended warranty for one more year. So still left with 8 more months of extended warranty.
@samsungsupport please help me with this.
Previously I've faced same issue with my S21 Ultra as well when it's nearing 1 year of usage.

24 Comments
somanath_sahu
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It's because of mobile can't reduce heat due to use of bad mobile cover
SReddyG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
But till now i was using Ringke Rugged case which helped me a lot to save my mobile from damage multiple times. Looks like fitting & glue quality issue in some units.
nilesh2005
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have same issue with galaxy a52s 5g , it's back panel , power and volume up and down button getting away from phone. It's due to the battery heats up , after a while glue becomes week.

* Solution
So you should go to the Samsung service center then they will resolve this problem with 600 to 800 cost with in 4 to 5 hours.

If you think your problem is solved then accept this as a solution.
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Does it come off again ?
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It is Due To Overheat Of The Device.Don't Worry!
Just Go To A Local Mobile Store Nearby You And Tell To Paste It Will Get Type Glue,It Will Fixed And Will Cost About ₹100.It Also Happend With My Samsung Galaxy S22+.
You Can Also Go To Service Center But They Will Charge You More
SReddyG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the suggestion, but the mobile is still under extended warranty which holding me to go to local shop
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If Your Device is In Warranty Go To Service Center
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it at the earliest. The repair cost will be confirmed after the physical inspection of the device.

You can locate your nearest service centre with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

SReddyG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Sure Thank You
0 Likes