Original topic:

S22 Ultra, Navigation Bar issue

(Topic created on: a month ago)
MubashirK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

After updating One Ui 6.1 i have been faced Full screen navigation issue, some times i cant use swipe up option through Navigation bar. It will get stuck, only back nd forward guesters will.. and for solving this i need to restart my device again. Please look in to this and please solve in next update.

7 Comments
Ironman7700
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Facing same issue with s23 ultra
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution . Thanks.
Mnkpz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same issue full screen navigation is removed by Samsung in 6.1 update
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Download
good lock
Goto Nav Star module
Enable extra gesture settings
Go back to settings of the phone
Navigation select swipe up option
Just below it you'll see "More SETTINGS"
And there you'll get old fullscreen along with Navigation bars.
Great thing is you can HIDE THEM TOO.
Mnkpz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes after installing Goodluck full screen navigation gesture working perfectly
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Hypertech92
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue