Original topic:

S21 fe camera zooming issues

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
sukianadh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

When I change zoom 3x to 10x it shows normal zooming for 1 or 2 sec only then it shows like clay. I facing this problem since second update
3 Comments
Umangmathur
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try factory resetting your device
0 Likes
sukianadh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I try for more than 2 times and I show this issue to technician of Samsung service centre. he told me that this is camera problem we will check but ,Samsung service centre Manager or head. he told me that, you did not know about your camera when you change zoom the camera, sensor also change so it look like this
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share the same video clips for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes