Original topic:

S21 Ultra: Part 2

(Topic created on: 11-13-2021 12:09 AM)
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
In my previous post I talked about the Oneplus experience and I wanted to wait for the S21 Ultra. Well I've been using it since it released. I had it pre-ordered. I'm so glad Exynos 2100 turned out to be amazing. Certainly very satisfied with the chip. Coming back to the phone, OH MY GOD! This phone is way amazing. The camera, the performance, the productivity, the design, the battery, the software, this phone stands out in every way. 

A small request though, for years Samsung has been providing an inferior chip to the Indian market, Exynos 2100 was a super processor but there have been some leaks saying India might not get the Exynos x AMD 2200 chipset, which IMO, is a little concerning. We have wanted a good chipset for years and now finally with AMD in the picture it looks like Samsung is up-ing their chipset game just to keep us hanging with the Snapdragon chips. We certainly understand the situation with the global chip shortage but doesn't mean the SND regions get Exynos and Exynos regions get SND chipsets. I really feel we should get the Exynos variants. Anybody else feel like it?
9 Comments
Joshuwa
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes agreed
Subham21
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
The only time I have specifically wanted an Exynos chip, they have decided to give us an SD chip 😂
But, those are still rumours. Let's see. I love my S21U. It's far far superior than my previous S20+ with E990 🙏🏼 The thing I am most impressed with is the stellar battery life, even with 1440p+120hz always on.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I am also using s21 ultra. Are you getting same battery life even with 1440p+120hz
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, I use it the same way and still the battery life is pretty decent.
0 Likes
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's the thing.
0 Likes
Rupesh77
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Heard that Exynos 2200 has some heat issues and not resolved yet..that's why they are going with Sd in many market..even korea is getting Sd model I think
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I just saw a tweet from Anthony/TheGalox, who is a good source saying North America, china and korea will be getting SND and Europe, parts of Asia and South America will be getting EXY. Let's hope for the best.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Qualcomm is American company so Samsung has to use SD only. Monopoly.
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes