Original topic:

S20FE 5G, worst experience

(Topic created on: 08-03-2024 02:27 PM)
2WIICE
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I had a lot of respect for Samsung before I visited their service centre. My S20FE 5G started freezing suddenly(system ui, system not responding). I've kept my phone in pristine condition for 3 years.

Basic tasks became impossible and it started bootlooping and got stuck there. After factory reset, I diagnosed my phone using members app and it said battery was weak.

I went to the service centre, explained my problem and they diagnosed that battery needs to be changed. They took 2 days after which I went there and took my device. After closer inspection I found out that their was a gap between back panel and frame. (How stupid their QC is). They checked it again and got it fixed. After getting the device back, it still had glue marks etc, a shabby job really. I ran the tests in members app in the service centre. It again said battery is weak, I told this to the team after which they said it'll go away in 30 minutes.

It's been 2 days and the message has not gone away and the freezing issues have come back.

The customer care consists of a bunch of ill-trained people who can't help with anything. Now I'm stuck with a freezing phone and no help from samsung whatsoever.

I request everyone to not buy from Samsung, if they can do this with a premium customer then god knows what happens with others.

I won't buy Samsung ever again, they lost all the respect. I was a Samsung fanboy, not so much now.
12 Comments
Galaxyprime
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
You should buy Nothing or oneplus as they are growing brands. They will care for their customers.
2WIICE
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Didn't expect this from Samsung
0 Likes
Galaxyprime
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
You shouldn't expect much from a company whose only aim to make profits. I don't mean it's wrong but atleast customers should get the quality for what they paid for, but no they want to play cheap ticks to force their user to extract money.
0 Likes
vineeld
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Its really sad.please tag your issue on X(twitter).it will reach out more.tag samsung officiel twitter account to good solution with proofs.
2WIICE
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Surely, I'll do that but what change is it going to bring. All of these companies just scam us off our money
Kuldeep_Raval
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
After battery changing you need to reinstall whole os again then the error will go
2WIICE
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That should be done by the service centre right? Idk how is it even a official service center.
Kuldeep_Raval
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes that should be done by service centre, if they forgot tell them
0 Likes
2WIICE
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
They were not trained well as I wrote in my post also
0 Likes