Original topic:

Serious carrier aggregation issue in S20FE 5G

(Topic created on: 07-28-2022 09:25 AM)
mannu_g
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Few days ago I bought a S20FE 5G smartphone and most of the time I was on WiFi also updated the phone to it's latest version and all apps from Play Store as well as Samsung Store.

But unfortunately since yesterday my WiFi has some issues so I switched to mobile internet Jio. Now in my another phone Pixel 4a network and internet is working flawlessly but in S20FE 5G at the same time struggling to even send a message on WhatsApp.

A serious CA and network issue in S20FE 5G, it's not even performing good on 4G how can we expect it will work on 5G.

Such a worst experience with Samsung device. Not expected this at all.

I switched to Samsung for better experience but now I think, I've made a big mistake.

Please provide at least basic functionalities of a phone except focussing on extra features in each software update.

Please fix it as soon as possible.
17 Comments
Galaxy S
Try changing the network in settings to 4g
0 Likes
mannu_g
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes already done this also selected the network to manual as well but still it doesn't work.
0 Likes
Pmohankumar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi did you checked on different locations cuz may be problem with near by tower,
Which service or u using ?
How do checked CA not working?
0 Likes
mannu_g
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
@Pmohankumar Yes I have checked on different locations and different phones with CA as well.
I already mentioned Pixel 4a is working absolutely fine whereas at the same time and place S20FE 5G doesn't.
Checked with LTE+ symbol and Netvelicity app.
0 Likes
Pmohankumar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
On which band it's connecting
0 Likes
Pmohankumar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
On which band it's connecting on tat time
0 Likes
mannu_g
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Most of the time it's connected with 2300 without LTE+ sign
0 Likes
Pmohankumar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Any other band ?
0 Likes
Pmohankumar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Install net monster from playstore with out rooting we get some information on band and tower details
0 Likes