Original topic:

S20 series green line free of service

(Topic created on: 08-26-2022 12:42 AM)
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I am not sure everyone knows this news. In Samsung service center they will change the s20 s20 plus and s20 ultra green line issue mobile display for free of cost till Dec 31st 2022. Visit the nearby Samsung service center with your purchased bill and green line mobile. No matter it is not under warranty they will fix it unless it has any physical or water damage. 
28 Comments
JagSBediA31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Do you have documentary evidence for this claim?
0 Likes
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Actually all the Samsung service center members should know this one. When you are explaining your issue they should know this already and tell to you sure we can fix it.
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
https://twitter.com/SardarSomdeep/status/1547158444616007680?t=sriNzBkg2i7CSWYVmsUN5Q&s=19

There will be service center circular in this twitter post. You can show this to service center person also.
JagSBediA31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This is only for s20+ not s20 and s20 Ultra.
0 Likes
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Like this circular is circulated for both s20 and s20 ultra. In Chennai Tamil Nadu service center they are changing for 3 models.
JagSBediA31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can you post actual circulars? That can be just mailed to service center, if need be.
0 Likes
JagSBediA31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Please ensure genuineness, so that wē are the first ones to tell them, incase they are not intimated by the company.
0 Likes
Anujkisnadwala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
samsung is not covering if the phone has scratches or dent. I am wondering what does the software update have to do with scatches or dent !! once they are accepting its because of their software update mistake, irrespective of the phone condition it should be repaired. Indirectly they are telling customers that you are a fool if you update software !!
0 Likes
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Call samsung care and file a complaint against that area service center. Some service center people are like this only, they try to cost more to customer and try to say warranty will not cover
0 Likes