Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S20 Fe worst camera quality.

(Topic created on: 01-28-2022 10:08 PM)
vikaspatidar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have S20 Fe 4G mobile and this images took by my s20 fe ..
But didn't looks like it takes by any flagship camera . I took my phone to care ..
He reinstall software but this problem is not solved .. If anyone have some idea plz help me🙏🙏 . I am very disappointed with this front camera quality.. some more photos are - 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
All pixel binned selfie cameras are like this only.
They don't take good image indoors.
If you need good pictures outside use 32MP mode outdoors.

View solution in context

Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Selfie camera is like this only..even s21 selfie cam is not far away from this.

View solution in context

Solution
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
S20fe belongs to lineup of flagships but inside that lineup it is the lower end variant.

Just like iphone mini in iphone 13 series, its the weakest in lineup of apple flagships

Tell me which software feature is excluded on s20 fe compared to s20 ultra? Or if snapdragon 865, exynos 990 isn't present on flagships?

View solution in context

Solution
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I asked which software feature is missing on s20 fe compared to s20 ultra? You didn't answer that. Tell me which features are reserved for samsung flagships and it isn't given on s20 fe?

Now its samsung's habit and problem they put a cutting in hardware even in flagships.

Galaxy S8, S9 had 2K display, glass back
And S21 have plastic back and only 1080p display does that exclude S21 from flagship lineup catergory?

View solution in context

46 Comments
Rahinhq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro its good enough. Front cameras are not that good on average light. Try going out on a sunny day and see the difference.
And S20 FE isnt Flagship.
vikaspatidar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro but even its image don't look like midranger phone
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung itself said s20fe as flagship, S series means flagship no matter how many variants they create under it.Screenshot_20220128-223734_Chrome.png
vikaspatidar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
vikaspatidar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I bought this in 50 k
How says this price bracket for a midranges 20220128_224723_143036_1643390300.jpg
Rahinhq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Flagship means the best featured from a lineup. You just cant call a phone with cuts and adjustments to reduce cost a flagship. It doesnt matter the lineup.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Finally someone who understands the advertisement gimmicks of Samsung. 👍 I have been saying this all the time.
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Why lineup doesn't matter? Line up is there to categorize things, S series means models under flagship catergory even the lower-end under it, A,M,F all under midrangers,
No company launches a ₹50k phone to compete with midrangers, it is to compete with other lineup of flagships from other brands.
Rahinhq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Flagship particularly doesnt mean that the whole series itself. Now would you call a phone flagship if it has S in the name but specs of redmi note 8? What you need to understand mate is the concept of flagship. Besides the reason of the high price is the Brand name. You'll get a lot of lower price phones competing with samsung flagships. Samsung has a high price for its brand name just like apple