Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S20 Fe worst camera quality.

(Topic created on: 01-29-2022 08:46 AM)
vikaspatidar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have S20 Fe 4G mobile and this images took by my s20 fe ..
But didn't looks like it takes by any flagship camera . I took my phone to care ..
He reinstall software but this problem is not solved .. If anyone have some idea plz help me🙏🙏 . I am very disappointed with this front camera quality.. some more photos are - 

Solution
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
S20fe belongs to lineup of flagships but inside that lineup it is the lower end variant.

Just like iphone mini in iphone 13 series, its the weakest in lineup of apple flagships

Tell me which software feature is excluded on s20 fe compared to s20 ultra? Or if snapdragon 865, exynos 990 isn't present on flagships?
Rahinhq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So you think only processors are the characterstics of flagships? The S20 FE has cuts on everything including display to camera And the lower end variant is S20 if you dont know. FE is becoming a different lineup. Just go and google what flagship means and then come back to the topic. Them mentioning S20 FE being flagship is totally an advertisement gimmick.
Solution
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I asked which software feature is missing on s20 fe compared to s20 ultra? You didn't answer that. Tell me which features are reserved for samsung flagships and it isn't given on s20 fe?

Now its samsung's habit and problem they put a cutting in hardware even in flagships.

Galaxy S8, S9 had 2K display, glass back
And S21 have plastic back and only 1080p display does that exclude S21 from flagship lineup catergory?
Rahinhq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The S8 and S9 had the best features when released at their time. Cheers mate. Wont waste my time anymore on someone who acts like a goat.
vikaspatidar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's ok guys we don't here to prove that s20 Fe flagship or not. And we don't want s21 ultra's like camera But at least samsung can provide a good camera at this price point.. Samsung play with our feeling towards the brand name and gimmick us...😢
It's very disappointing bruh.
Rahinhq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Exactly.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It is always late in getting updates compared to flagship Samsung phones.

It has a regular 1080p display compared to 3400p display of s20.

It has a considerably inferior telephoto cam than the s20.

The main cam optimization is also better on the regular s20.

It doesn't have Ultra BandWidth(UWB), while s20 has it.

Further the design is inferior and the screen to body ratio is also lesser compared to s20 series flagships.

Gorilla glass 3 on s20fe vs 6 on s20.

Peak brightness locked at only 800 while s20 has 1300 nits.

These are all the drawbacks which makes it less than a flagship.
A flagship means the BEST device a company can launch in a year. S20fe was launched with last year's flagship processor and all the above drawbacks.

Nb: s20fe was launched at a time when s21 was already in market. That's what makes it a non flagship. If it was launched along with s20 series then this wouldn't be an issue. That's why iphone 13 mini is a flagship. There the only drawback or difference is display and is launched along with flagships. Not a year later when the hardware used has become old. Otherwise iphone se2 should also be a flagship. It's not right? Even though it has all the software support!.
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Thats samsung's fault for cheaping out on hardware on a device launching under their flagship umbrella,
Note 20 also have 1080p which is a downgrade compared to Note 9, it also have less screen-to-body ratio and plastic back compared to note 10, that means its not a note series device?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Comparing 2 different generations of phones doesn't make sense and that is not a valid argument. We here are comparing same series phones. So no argument on that from my side at it's a fallacy in debate.
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Processor, price, features plays a major role in categorizing product, it qualifies on that aspect, its a base variant in flagship series and that too from samsung which keeps cutting hardware everywhere so its expected,

Oneplus also have same habit of releasing flagship at starting of year and end of the year, they released Oneplus 8T around same time and similar price, compare both of them and tell me if s20fe isn't flagship or if 8t is not a flagship?

Or compare oneplus 9rt and s21 fe and tell me which of them doesn't belong to flagship catergory?

Calling one model a flagship is a narrow viewpoint as companies themselves release multiple devices under flagship CATERGORY

If you are so disturbed, then call samsung and tell them to remove s21 fe name from s21 series and call it a73 5g because you don't like it.Screenshot_20220129-183207_Chrome.png