Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S10 Lite feedback.

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 11:39 AM)
MINI1710
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. Anyone using S10 lite?? Please share how good is that phone. I am currently using A70s but not happy with the zoomed front camera issues on snapchat & Insta. 

Coz of the Covid-19, I am not willing to go out to check abt the same. So thought to seek an advice from those who are already using it, before I buy it online. 

I dont want want to waste my money on the new one with the same zoomed issue.

Do respond. Thanks
19 Comments
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
if u r a game & camera freak go for i phone se 2 if small screen dont bother u or u go for one plus 8
MINI1710
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I spent the entire day doing this comparison but the iphone size, as compared to S10, is making me lil unsure to go for it. but still, truly appreciate ur point. Thank You🙂
0 Likes
Solution
RockerDad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I've never been able to afford a flagship phone ( code for Im a cheap sob, lol), and at 500 bucks (on amazon) after a lot of searching, I could find nothing that had the 855 chipset and 8g of ram at this price. My old phone is a Motorola G5plus, so this was a superman leap for me. Im amazed at the pics it takes, the clarity of the display, and the fluid no hiccups way it runs. There are some aggravations however, the face recognition seems to not recognize  my mug 3/4 of the time, with a screenprotector it absolutely will not read my fingerprint. Another gripe My car stereo is not Bluetooth so I bought a usb-c to 3.5mm jack adapter. When I use the adapter the phone app pops up every minute or so and it just aggravating as all get out. Also settings have seemed to change on there own. When I first set up the phone screen rotate and voice input were right there to click, now screen rotate is not there when I swipe down and I had to go thru the options to get the mic input for keyboard back on the keyboard. These are things I will sort out Im sure, I've only had it a week. Most awesome phone I ever had, but you know what my reference point is, lol. Rock on.

MINI1710
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ahhhh.. I got your point. I am facing almost the same issues with my A70s. Though, the comparison is not fair enough but still i am going nuts to fix it by my own, everytime. But u helped me alot. Thanks Man🙂
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
@MINI1710 I am glad to be helpful bro
Raghu567
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S10 lite won't disappoint you. it has got best display considering the price point. Can't say same about camera but still works well. clarity, sharpness, details of pics is above average when clicked with steady hands. sadly there is not much manual controls, so if you're a photography enthusiastic, Just skip this device.
Battery is solid can easily last a day. It gives me around 8-9 hours of SOT in medium to heavy usage. Fast charging is an added advantage, works like charm. Had been facing heating issues, but it got resolved in the recent update.
Performance is fluid be it in Multitasking or in Heavy Gaming.
Never faced any issues with connectivity.
There is no real cons except for lack of headphone jack.
Some may feel it is overpriced as compared to Chinese competitions, but considering the reputation and brand value of Samsung, i feel Price is justified.
A00N
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bang on review
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
that 8-9 hr sot on dark mode or normal mode?
0 Likes
Raghu567
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
On normal Mode
0 Likes
A00N
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If zoom in pics are your issue, well S10 lite has horrible zoom in pics, both front and back. Don't upgrade yet. S20 and note s20 are equally horrible.
0 Likes