Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S10 Lite feedback.

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 11:24 PM)
MINI1710
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. Anyone using S10 lite?? Please share how good is that phone. I am currently using A70s but not happy with the zoomed front camera issues on snapchat & Insta. 

Coz of the Covid-19, I am not willing to go out to check abt the same. So thought to seek an advice from those who are already using it, before I buy it online. 

I dont want want to waste my money on the new one with the same zoomed issue.

Do respond. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RockerDad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I've never been able to afford a flagship phone ( code for Im a cheap sob, lol), and at 500 bucks (on amazon) after a lot of searching, I could find nothing that had the 855 chipset and 8g of ram at this price. My old phone is a Motorola G5plus, so this was a superman leap for me. Im amazed at the pics it takes, the clarity of the display, and the fluid no hiccups way it runs. There are some aggravations however, the face recognition seems to not recognize  my mug 3/4 of the time, with a screenprotector it absolutely will not read my fingerprint. Another gripe My car stereo is not Bluetooth so I bought a usb-c to 3.5mm jack adapter. When I use the adapter the phone app pops up every minute or so and it just aggravating as all get out. Also settings have seemed to change on there own. When I first set up the phone screen rotate and voice input were right there to click, now screen rotate is not there when I swipe down and I had to go thru the options to get the mic input for keyboard back on the keyboard. These are things I will sort out Im sure, I've only had it a week. Most awesome phone I ever had, but you know what my reference point is, lol. Rock on.

View solution in context

19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
s10 lite is very good device
MINI1710
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks👍
0 Likes
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
After the recent update, it has improved but I still get grainy pictures, not very clear.
overall phone is good.
battery can last a day if you're not a gamer
camera has lot of features now, super slow mo, night mode etc
Display is decent. I am still unable to play HDR content even though its hdr compliant.
you'll have a headache trying to find type c connector. Samsung store has it but doesn't ships to some pincode, so you'll have to go out in this pandemic to get one from mortar store.
Also you cannot buy generic as they won't work. you'll have to buy original Samsung.
If you use Bluetooth headphones only then good coz its hard to find type c headphones.
Also connecting to laptop or other devices is headache without a type c connector available.
Charging speed has improved and charges within an hour.
you'll get screen capture and screen recording facilities.
NFC and Samsung pay is there
Its more secure than any China device
So my verdict is decent camera, average display, good battery life, okay performance, bad connectivity, delayed updates, better security.
MINI1710
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Huge thanks for such detailed info. I guess u have solved half of my fears abt buying this device🙃
A00N
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bang on review. But not worth upgrading from the A70s.
0 Likes
Sonno
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

S10 lite doesn't support Samsung pay in Vietnam, so disapointed

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
you also go for one plus 8, its a very good device
MINI1710
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Haven't thought abt it but now I will consider it too😊
0 Likes
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i bought OnePlus 8 but i get only 5 hr screen on time from 100 to 0%. I want to know battery SOT of S10 lite. I am thinking to return OnePlus 8. Is there any issue with screen quality? can s10 lite play HDR video from YouTube? How is the speaker as it only has single speaker. plz help me with that🙏🙏
0 Likes