Original topic:

S Pen broken

(Topic created on: 10-10-2023 06:31 PM)
Pushpen121
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My S22 Ultra's S Pen broken after dropping phone from 2-3 feet. S-pen broken from that portion where it clicked in and out. rest of the portion is in phone. What to do next?
6 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It cant be pulled out from outside as it might damage the device. The phone need to be opened. As for the S pen it's hard to find a replacement
0 Likes
Pushpen121
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I can't see my phone's surgery. If I left rest of the S-pen in phone, any issues
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I don't think it'll cause any problems.
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You can visit service center to get it taken out, most probably opening phone isn't necessary as the pen is held there by a clip (that detects its presence) and just friction
0 Likes
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
For the S-pen replacement, it'll cost 2617 (without GST)
Perhaps will cost you around 3-4k

But still, even though this price is taken from official site, still it's preferred to talk to the center once, as they'll order it
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you kindly visit the service center and inspect your device by the technical team end, they will provide you all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically for this. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes