Original topic:

Protest for no Bibxy - Removed account from Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 08-23-2017 01:25 PM)
AJ81
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I had pre-booked my Samsung without any cashback offer and paid a bomb to get the phone. In return I would expect ALL services promised. When Bixby wasn't available on launch, it was acceptable. Now when it has been rolled out and India has been left out, I feel cheated. Thus I have removed my account from Samsung Pay. Samsung isn't getting my support for the services. And Samsung knows how extensively i used Pay app. If they can't respect consumer, I can't respect them. Reminds me of S6 which was promoted with Pay but never got it.

And these assholes, don't even have the courtesy to give an official statement addressing the issue on Facebook/Twitter.
12 Comments
AJ81
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yeah... that's the reason to fume up more. India is one of the biggest market of Samsung. Neighboring countries got it but they couldn't release it here !!
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can understand that this is annoying to get same reply for Bixby voice update, as of now Bixby Voice is on hold due to some reasons in India. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified via various communications medium or you can check in Samsung newsroom for further information.
0 Likes
AJ81
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What is the reason? you need to update with that else start the process to return and refund my phone. I can use Nokia 5610 for calling purpose.