Original topic:

mail sync issues

(Topic created on: 12-17-2017 11:30 AM)
heretoquestion
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
hi, using the Samsung mail for 3 of the email accounts I have including my office mail account. all was running fine until a couple of weeks back post a return from Delhi. all the accounts stop syncing, tried everything untill I had to finally remove the accounts and re install. this worked for awhile and now the issue is back again. the accounts only sync when I open mail. it used to sync immediately mail came. removed them and reinstalled but that worked fine only for a day. what am I doing wrong?
2 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to offer some troubleshooting steps to overcome the issue:
1) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Select Samsung Mail Application >> Clear Data & Clear cache and then restart the device.
2) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Press on three dots >> Reset App Preferences.
3) Try to remove and sync the Accounts again after performing the above steps.
If the issue persists we would request you to provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
heretoquestion
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
issue not resolved. tried all of the above steps. have put down an error report. hoping for a swift solution.
0 Likes