Original topic:

Phone heat issue

(Topic created on: 03-23-2024 10:09 PM)
Dsunny
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys
My galaxy s20 fe 5g is issue with heavy warming from last month after march update also same issue repeates why my phone got overheat 
Can any one share me a solution 
Thanks
2 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc: Turn off unused functions like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth & Location settings when not using them.

Please follow the below steps:
Step 1: On the home screen swipe down the notification panel.
Step 2: Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Decrease the screen brightness: If your device is heating, decrease the screen brightness sometimes high brightness level may cause the heating issue.

Is there any unnecessary application running in the background?
Kindly close the background running applications in the device (Tap the left side key & close the background running application).

Kindly uninstall that application by following the below steps and check once as the issue might occur due to third-party applications: Settings> Apps> Select the third-party application from Apps> Uninstall.

Long duration of graphics-intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue.

Usage of mobile phones when charging may cause heating issues. So we recommend you avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Dsunny
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for suggestion
But i did all the things previousely but after that got same issue thats why i post here
0 Likes