Original topic:

One Ui 3 / Android 11 for S9 Plus

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 10:39 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

I'm using S9 plus. Today I noticed an update for my Sound assistant app inside the Good Lock Service app. It says that the new feature is "Android 11 Support". So im guessing is Samsung is providing Android 11 to S9 series devices.
Okay..!! I know what you are thinking now.!! The apk versions are different wrt to their os version. Eg:The Samsung Internet apk versions are different for Oneui 2.1 users and OneUI 2.5 users. Like wise they provide Android 11 support because they are going to release it...!! With lots ans lots of HOPE ❤️

Also One more thing... Samsung cannot forgets the beloved S9 SERIES.. cuz it was the last highly creative and innovative phone reased by Samsung before they started follow the footsteps of apple..!! 
26 Comments
Akki106
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
u mean s9 series ko UI 2.5 KE BAAD 3.0 BHI MILEGA
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Oh come one..!! 😂
At least they can provide us One Ui 3 with Android 10 itself. Just be Positive Man!! 😜😂
Pratyušh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No,s9 is not getting one ui 3.1
the update of sound assistant means that now the app will be compatible with Android 11 software.it has be optimized to run on Android 11 also.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No chance.
0 Likes
anjiAR
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Ui is just interface of Samsung it can provide even it's not Android 11 they hav to provide us 

TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
"hav to" ?
Did Samsung make any commitment of providing?
If yes then they "hav to" Else there is no obligation on them.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, that's general information..nothing specific to any device..(means these apps are preparing themselves for android11 or pre-paration of one ui3)
Siva4
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
S9 plus not get oneui 3.0
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
aur kya karega Android 11 leke .. 5 features extra diya ... 7 features gayeb ho gaya🤣🤣🤣 kal hi post karunga me......do you know which removed in Android 11 ? 1. smart select option gone forever 2. no clock wheels to change colour in AOD clock , no bubble message pop up ..it's only mini window pop-up,, pop-up messages fixed and default now .you can't change accordingly.,,, you can't use edge lighting and pop-up notifications together ,, aur bhi hain ... post karunga kal 😎