Original topic:

Network problem in samsung galaxy s21fe 5g

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 08:05 AM)
rsaini
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Very poor internet reception in indoor in samsung galaxy s21fe 5g. Even a Chinese branded 10k rupees phone have -85 to -90 signal strength in same place. But so called Fan Edition having -110.
I am regretting after purchase samsung's phone.
25 Comments
satdidoS21FE
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
TRUE same here
arvi2022
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung now very worst network provided
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
How can one check this?
Is this only applicable for Mobile data?
Wifi connection is one of the best I've till now on S21FE :)
Don't know about Network reception, that's why i asked.
0 Likes
rsaini
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes go inside in your house or somewhere indoor and use mobile data then you can see that. You can use internet after using airplane mode for a limited time then again you need to use airplane mode.
You can compare this by using other companies smartphone side by side and see the difference
Bibhu1212
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro these days now the internet providers like jio airtel gone very poor upload speed specially in low areas my mom's mobile os realme c2 i brought the mobile in july 2 2019 same problem network issue with the mobile the network totally depends on your tower and consumer in your area
0 Likes
rsaini
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro i tested all methods. You don't know. Even i checked this with 3 smartphones at a same network, same place, even samsung galaxy s20fe have better internet speed at same place.
Bibhu1212
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Okk bro so bro you must go to the service center
0 Likes
rsaini
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have no hope from these service centers. They give your smartphone after reinstall the software and that is. But i will go there ones. Samsung should take this seriously because we spent a huge amount of money on this. They should fix it with software update.
Bibhu1212
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My mobile is Samsung a12 when i go to bhubaneswar my network is stable even i play pubg on my airtel sim my ping is literally 40 50 ms and when i come area the ping is 400 to 600 ms