Original topic:

Line on display

(Topic created on: a month ago)
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Can Somebody please tell me how to fix this issue in my s21 Fe , A white line appears out of no where, please help

18 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
Galaxy S
Display need to be replaced. Contact with Service center but before that try to reset your device if the issue was as it is then you have only one option. If device is not old then try to convince them to replace it free of cost otherwise they are definitely going to charge you for this.
0 Likes
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
its 2 years old device
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ok. So they are going to charge you for the replacement of display. Hope they replace it free of cost.
0 Likes
Umangmathur
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please take help for samsung costumer care
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Please help me i am facing same issue if you got any solution then please share it with me 🙏
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay bro
0 Likes
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
As per I informed they are charging 10k for the replacement of the display
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Samsung S21 FE user
I have faced a white line issue after one ui 6.1 update

Initially, I contacted the samsung helpline number, and they said to visit the service center

So, I have visited the service center and raised the job sheet ( including the IQC test ).
Service center members are saying there is no policy right now, and they said replacement is based on chargeable ( around 12k for s21fe)

Again, I have contacted the helpline number, and they are saying it's usage fault. So I have asked if it's a usage fault only limited people will face the problem, not a bulk amount of users ( there is no answer from him ) and connected call to a higher department ( decision-making department)

Had a few minutes of conversation with the higher department and asked to send the bill copy of the mobile

After a few days, they called back and said that due to a software update, you are facing the line issue. We are ready to provide a discount on your display, and the final amount after discount is 531/- rupees.

Service center placed order of the part waiting for replacement

If your phone doesn't have any physical or liquid damage and is used in a proper way, Samsung always helps us.

Contact the right person for your problem.
0 Likes