Original topic:

Line on display

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Can Somebody please tell me how to fix this issue in my s21 Fe , A white line appears out of no where, please help

17 Comments
3vikramnayak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Even i am facing the same issue. This happened after installing the latest software update on my S21 FE
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i have not installed the update yet, still the issue is there. i only have downloaded it. did you talk to the service centre? what did they tell you about this ? is this resolveable ?
0 Likes
3vikramnayak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No i haven't checked in the service center i will be visiting tomorrow. But i think many people are facing the same thing.
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did you visit the service centre brother?
0 Likes
3vikramnayak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes but they are asking to replace the display and it will be chargeable for ₹10300. They told that it is a common issue and all the S21Fe device facing issues would have been fixed for free till April 2024 and not after that. If your device is under warranty then you can replace it for free.
0 Likes
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So they are not resolving it for free . but its not our fault no its their fault the gave the update and then the line appears.
0 Likes
3vikramnayak
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes but they are not agreeing to fix it for free... i have escalated the issue to customer support. They will respond in 48 hrs.
JAHANGIR7577
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
okay if you get any resolution please let us know.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.