Original topic:

Green line issue

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
NEYAN
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I use Samsung S21 FE , i have triggered green line issue all of sudden. I plugged my phone for changing and in another 30min i have a green line on my screen. 
Also few months back , the back panel has been coming off. I repaired it once from the Samsung services and again its coming off.
Has anyone using S21 FE facing the same issues?
12 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
GIRI6008
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I do also got the same problem.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

As per your query, kindly follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Power OFF Galaxy smartphones and turn ON-
To power off through Quick settings, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the Power icon in the upper right of the screen (next to the Settings icon), and then tap Power off.

Update device software (If Software update available): https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset the device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Xanadu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
For users with this issue, sharing my experience. I faced this on my Samsung S22 Ultra. Vertical green line on left hand side all along display

Went to local service center. They said I have to pay Rs. 14000 for screen replacement.

Did error report, same response. Have to pay myself.

Mailed service head, same response. I have to pay.

My phone is just 2 years 20 days old.

One Plus is offering lifetime free replacement for all One Plus phones with this issue but apparently Samsung is too poor to support its loyal customers.

All they did was offer a one week screen replacement, as if users issues will appear only in those 7 days.

But high end Samsung products at your own risk.

My previous Note 9 suffered two screen failures with no physical damage. First time they replaced free but with 3 months warranty only and screen failed again and I paid 13000 to replace screen second time.

Still I was loyal to Samsung buying S22 Ultra and now they are asking me to pay for the screen for green line issue that One Plus is replacing free for lifetime
railu
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Same issue with my s22 ultra
0 Likes
Xanadu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Unfortunately, they don't care about customers. Imagine a company like One Plus giving a lifetime screen replacement if green line issue comes up and here you have this supposed rich company cheaping out by asking customers to pay for no fault of theirs
0 Likes
NEYAN
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I feel bad for you.
On the other hand i am a loyal samsung user too. I have never used any other brand 🙂
I think if this issues aren't fixed this time, its time to say goodbye to the samsung family.
Apple users looks happy with iphone 11 till today.
Xanadu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I own multiple Samsung products. I associated Samsung with quality and customer support but my experience with both Note 9 and now S22 Ultra has left me disappointed. These are expensive phones and flagships. If these phones can't last beyond 2 odd years and need their screen replaced multiple times (Note 9), what does it say about quality? I won't be buying Samsung phones again. Twice bitten is enough, frankly. I am just thankful I didn't go for the Galaxy Book4 Pro laptop, that I almost bought.
NEYAN
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I convinced many of my friends to buy samsung , they all bought.
Some are disappointed but some haven't faced any issue yet luckily.