Original topic:

I hate S23, IS IT ONLY ME ?

(Topic created on: 11-15-2023 10:06 PM)
Shivam1612
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys, I have bought the S23 (base variant 256gb) back in march I have never used a samsung but I was fan but after invsting 72K I dont know where is the experience ???? Should I have bought the iphone istaead??

These are thing which I face even buying a 70K+ phone

1. Battery life **bleep** need to charge my phone 3 times a day ( I am not a power user but only insta and youtube for 4 to 5 hrs. a day)
2. Performance **bleep**, phone heatup, frame rate drops ( I'm a casual player used to play only pubg 5 to 6 times a month)
3. Micro stutter when using the UI and normal task
4. Heavy loaded website freeze the phone for 1 second.
5. Video recording frame rate drop in 4k recording and worst in 8k
6. Switching between lenses is not smooth at all
7. Even with new update widgets animation is still broken what is samsung developers doing?? Playing uno in office??

Only thing I liked in this phone is camera which is preety good and the one ui customizations.

Overall my experience is not at all good after buying a S series phone. On the other hand my friends who are using an iphone 13 (2021) and iphone 14 are dont facing these problem's from there phone.. 
Sometimes when I look at there phone when they are using I questioned myself should I have bought the iphone??

I dont know if its only me or other but all from youtube review is saying the S23 is great.. chotu is powerfull etc etc.. my chotu **bleep** bro pls give honest reviews dont waste anyone's hard earn money..

I think a normal oneplus or iqoo is good then investing this **bleep** s23

10 Comments
ArjunBalhara
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
My s23 is perfectly fine , none of the problems u mentioned appears
Shivam1612
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Are you using only call and whatsapp? Bcs i use too many customizations maybe thats the reason of performance being low and heating
0 Likes
Galaxy S
1: you shld get at least a days on full charge, i get 5-7 hrs of screen time or 1 day
2: i dont have heat issues even after intensive camera usage
3: thats in the Samsung dna, you will get used to it.
4: nothing really i have seen, can u name one website to check?
5: not sure. Never seen
6: on video yes. Not on photos
7: its better now.

If you dont like the phone, just trade it off and get iPhone. Peace of mind is important. Also it is a small phone with small battery and you may experience jitters occasionally.
Shivam1612
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
1. Battery is genuinely not good. I have to charge 2 to 3 times a day dont know what is happening

2. Heating issue you can see when gaming it gets too hot and frame drops drop to like 15 to 20 per sec.

4. Google trends, myntra, royal Enfield

5. Video recording frame drop is there.

7. Widget animation is not sorted as of now.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Just tried the said websites and it is loading as expected, myntra needs more ram and my wifes iPhone does lag a bit. Also is it possible to do factory reset?
0 Likes
Arjun_S_V
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes dude I'm too facing few issues like heating and the new update is not soo good and more features are struggling and not working like the customizations reverting and not available from goodlock
Heating issue is there a lot sometime it is like a hot pan on my hand, I cannot use my phone bare the heating issue is pushing me to use the backcase
Arjun_S_V
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
But still I'm not hating it but slowly it is making me to think of the investment I did for over 70K and this is not we expected for a device that is over 70K.
Over 30-40K is too much for any device they have to improve a lot they have to resolve this heating issue
Shivam1612
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I feel you bro. Only you can relate me.. i bought this bcs I am fan of samsung smartphones but how can I recommend anyone when I am facing this issues with a S series flagship
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, as you are facing multiple issues on your device, we would request you kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically for this. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes